Saturday, June 13, 2009


As i sit here, lonesomely in my beloved bedroom, i have just completed my journal entry, a activity in which i have become some what reliant on, i begin to get an excited butterfly feeling in my stomach. The days of being over whelmed with excitement-oh how i love it.
There is no amount of expression that i can put to paper, or in this case a blog, that can describe the feeling i get when thinking about my delightful future. Am i being cheesy and naive or simply realistic when i say that? haha. Anyhoo all opinions aside;
I am exceptionally excited for the London and Rome trip, it shall be amazing! Being in LDN with allll of my close friends, me and Ashlee are going to have such a wonderful time.
Then the hard and thoughtful work and study a long three years at university shall do to me, i have decided I'm defiantly doing a BA. Such freedom and self help experience.
Then after a long road at uni, finally i shall be living in London, doing what i love doing, marrying my many future husbands and generally being myself in every lovely way possible. I. Cannot. Wait.
ALSO CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY NIGHT'S EPISODE OF 'THE BEST OF TOPGEAR'- oh how i loooove that programme. I really do wish i was related somehow to Hammond or Clarkson.
Best be off my dears... i have french homework i must hastily attend to xx.

1 comment: