Friday, December 11, 2009

Let's Start Over Rover.


Hello everyone im truely sorry for the once again non exsistant blog. I am going to try hard to keep this one going...this time round, because blogging is actually a great thing. SO much has been happening these past few months. Most recently i have finished sixth form, meaning exams are well over and done with (thank god). I trust i went quite well, better than what i expected. English was easy- as i expected, agriculture and geography went reasonably well, and classics was a huge suprise as somehow completely out of the blue i actually managed to write a eight paged essay on Roman social life, and four paragraph questions on the Odyssey and Pompeiian art. Woooo. Time of my life. I am profoundly pleased it is all over and now i can relax. I've also gained a 'House Leader' role on our schools House Exceutive teams, for my house- Mansfield. Yes named after the amazing writer Katherine Mansfield. The role should be an enjoyable one as house activities are generally quite entertaining. Also it being choosen includes a three day camp up to Boyle River- a adventure recreation learning camp if one had to describe it in any way. Leadership camp should be a good laugh, and i'm sure i'm going to learn a few new things about myself and my peers.

Beacause i have not been on in so long, i'm going to apologise in advance for a long post babbeling on about nothing piticulary importand. Although i must tell you about the Pearl Jam gig i went to. It was totally totally amazing, so energetic and Eddie Vedder was just fantastic, he is quite inspiring actually, so down to earth and so talented. Just like his warm up act Ben Harper and the Relentless7, they were amazing! One of the best bands i have heard live. There songs are so catchy and Ben Harper writes some amazing lyrics- I recommend my favourite Shimmer and Shine. Such a great song, just listening to there music makes you feel alive. Also Liam Finn opened for P.J, and he is also a very very talented muscian, and what a bonus that he's a kiwi.

More happenings in my busy life have been my recent trip up to one of my favourite places in New Zealand- Gore Bay. It's about an hours drive from where i live, and it is just purely stunning. Everything about the place is so peaceful and calm. Me and my good friend Cody orginised a three day trip up just to relax and to chill out with friends, and that we just did. It was really good. There was a group of about 20, and we all got on great, and i made a few new mates along the way which was total bonus. Me and Rose are going to become pro surfers and ofcorse beat Cody and Simon on the pro sircut. Haha. Yeah maybe one day we'll actually be able to stand on the board ;) We saw load of dolphins and a seal, which was vastly entertaining and so beautiful. We just hung out on the beach and mucked around in the meadow, chatted and fell asleep to the waves. Pure bliss- I wish i was there now.

More recently i have forgotten to inform you that unfortunatly my UK trip to England and Italy has been cancelled- which is a total shame, but to be honest i am glad. Glad because Mum and Dad have deciced we are going over there next year or this year for a holiday!!! Which will be soooo much better, as we will go all over Europe. So that will include; England, France, Italy, Ireland, Scottland and many more places im sure. I can't wait, it will be amazing! And they have agreed i can take my best friend Ash over also, so everything will be even more wonderful. Not only that Mother dearest said that we can do whatever we like and if that means staying in London by ourselfs in a hotel then that is fine! Which is totally totally rad. I will be such a fantastic time, so it means im going to have to save big time for a truck load of spending money so i can spend all my pounds at Topshop and H&M. Yaaaay.

My recent activties for today included a very uneventfull one, recived my Year Book- which was a laugh and a half to look through. And also went to the pictures to see Zombieland with a group of friends, it was a total laugh and a toatal piss take, but i enjoyed it nevertheless, apart from the screams of terror in the frighting parts haha.

Well i shall leave you my dears to ponder over this extremely boring post. Once again my apologies for the lack of blogging. The next post shall be full of interesting bits and bobs and i wont bore you all half to death.
For now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment